The LI East of England branch will hold its Annual General Meeting at 1:45pm on 11 May at RHS Hyde Hall in Essex. Registration will be open from 1:00pm – please arrive in plenty of time in order to register your attendance.
An expert guided tour of the RHS Hyde Hall Gardens followed by cream teas in the thatched barn will precede the AGM. The morning registration for the garden tour will open at 10:30am. The tour is free; however, for organizational reasons, we ask that you please register your attendance using the booking link above.
- Registration open – 10:30am
- Welcome – 10:50am
- Expert guided tour of the RHS Hyde Hall Gardens – 11:00am. (The tour will take an in-depth look at the landscape design and many areas of horticulture on display at Hyde Hall.)
- Cream teas in the thatched barn / Lunch: 1:00pm – 1:45pm
- AGM and LIEE Branch committee election – 1:45-2:15pm
- LI90 Celebrations 2:15pm (LI guest speaker tbc)
- Free time – 2:45pm onwards
All Corporate Members (being CMLIs, Fellows, Licentiate and Academic members) are eligible to vote on agenda items at the AGM. Retired, Affiliate, Student and Supporter members of LI are welcome to attend and speak at the meeting but are not eligible to vote.
- Welcoming address from Branch Chair
- Vote to approve the minutes of the LIEE AGM held on 2 May 2018
- Report from Branch Treasurer
- Vote to elect the Branch Committee
- Any other business
All positions on the branch committee are up for election. This year, we are especially keen to fill the following uncontested positions:
- Social media secretary
We look forward to seeing you there!