- A conversation with LI President Merrick Denton-Thompson
February 6, 2018 Come out of the cold and herald the Spring! Wednesday 28 February 2018 Book via Eventbrite Come to the Landscape Institute East of England winter social ... Read full item
- Joining a P2C study group in the East of England region
January 22, 2018 Are you looking for support on your P2C? Would you like to meet with other professionals on their pathway? Do you want ... Read full item
- Successful day at the Writtle University College Careers fair!
December 4, 2017 Catherine Bailey and Liz Adams represented LIEE at the Writtle University College Careers fair. Mark Yates, Careers Coordinator said ”I would like to ... Read full item
- The Garden Trust: Calling all Landscape Architects!
October 20, 2017 Information available in the following document: 17CompilingTheRecordPressSept17FinalB28Sept copy 3 Follow Read full item
- Student Award 2017: Congratulations to Laura Gardner!
September 22, 2017 Laura Gardner won the student award for the bast planting scheme. She describes below the design ‘Astiveri an Lanwes Mor’: “Cuntelleugh an ... Read full item
- Public Sector Working Group
September 17, 2017 Thursday 19th October 2pm-5pm Natural England Offices, Cambridge These meetings, which happen quarterly, are intended for landscape professionals working in the public sector. If you ... Read full item
- Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown and Designed Landscapes in Essex
June 19, 2017 24th May 2016. St Mark’s College Audley End, Essex A CB300 Festival event celebrating the life and work of Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown (1716-1783), ... Read full item
- Ecosystem Services by Design Conference on Friday 18th November. TICKETS ARE SELLING FAST
October 17, 2016 LI East of England together with SouthEast of England Branch and Cranfield University have organised the LIEE-Cranfield Conference 2016: Ecosystem Services by Design, which ... Read full item