· Housing quantity, quality and growth and the impact of the end of regional planning
· Impacts of S106 and CIL.
· Adoption of open space by local authorities following development.
· Current issues in protected landscapes and rural areas including use of landscape architects or not.
· The future of public parks and historic landscapes.
· National Infrastructure programmes including flooding
· Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment – a view from the planning authority side on the quality of assessments produced.
· The potential effect of devolution e.g. mayors, combined authorities etc.
The Working Group has also drawn up an action plan for 2016 (see attached as part of minutes of the forum) which could inform the discussion at the regional meeting. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHICH ISSUES ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU. We can then focus on these at the meeting.
WHEN: 7th of July – 2.00pm till 5.00pm